Original Compositions and Arrangements by Btt, Britten, Debussy, Händel, Harrison, Marais, Meyer and Ortiz
- Gergely Bodoky – Flute
- Thomas Hecker – Oboe
- Valentin Radutiu – Violoncello
- Ander Perrino Cabello – Double Bass
- Oli Bott – Vibraphon und Perkussion
- Andreas Arend – Gitarre
Kammermusikensemble des DSO
At 9 pm, Prof. Dr. Stefan Weber, Director of the Museum of Islamic Art, will give an introduction to the collection, which can then be explored in short guided tours. The concert begins at 10 pm.
The concert will take place under 2G-plus conditions. Admission requirements are therefore:
– the ticket
– a valid identity document with (!) photo
– a medical mask (certificates are not accepted!)
– the digital vaccination certificate of the EU OR the digital convalescence certificate of the EU
A medical mask must be worn throughout the building and also during the concert.