String Quartet No. 4 ›The Ascent‹ (Amazing Grace), arranged for flute, violin, viola and violoncello
Ludwig van Beethoven
Serenade in D major for flute, violin and viola
›Simple Gifts‹, arranged for string trio by Jeff Jetton
Threnodie I and II for flute and string trio
Quartett in D major for flute and string trio
- Kornelia Brandkamp – Flute
- Eva-Christina Schönweiß – Violin
- Andreas Reincke – Viola
- Wayne Foster-Smith – Violoncello
Kammermusikensemble des DSO
Important notes on attending the concert
As the Humboldt Forum will be open until 10 pm on the evening of the concert, we kindly ask visitors to the 'Notturno' concert to take note of the following information:
– Admission to the building is through the passage (revolving doors Portal 2 and 4).
– Please hand in your coats and bags at the cloakroom at the entrance on the ground floor.
– The guided tours start in the staircase hall on the 2nd floor at meeting points F and G.
– 20.45: Arrival at the meeting points
– 21-21.45: Guided tours
– 21.45: Admission to the concert room on the 3rd floor
– 20.55: Greetings by Prof. Dr. Alexis von Poser, Vice-Director of the Ethnological Museum and Museum of Asian Art (Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation)
– 22-23 hrs: Concert without intermission