This 2016 | 2017 season Deutsches Symphonie-Orchester Berlin offers a wide range of 8 subscription series. In addition to that you can tailor your subscription according to your own requirements (4 or 8 concerts) or give away one of our gift subscriptions (6 concerts).
Order your subscription:
The advantages of a subscription
- You know well in advance which concerts to attend and may invite friends on favourable subscription-plus terms.
- You receive first pick of the best seats (depending on availability) before tickets go on sale to the general public.
- You are entitled to discounts (up to 50 % off the regular ticket price).
- Under the family subscription scheme you may now order in advance half-priced tickets for children and youngsters next to your own seats, but only in the form of subscription tickets.
- Your tickets will be sent to you by mail free of charge throughout the season. You can easily handle all formalities without leaving your home.
Besucherservice des DSO (DSO's visitor's service)
Charlottenstr. 56 | 2nd floor
10117 Berlin | Gendarmenmarkt
opening hours Mo – Fr, 9am – 6pmr
phone: 030. 20 29 87 11
fax: 030. 20 29 87 29